CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office.

one month ago749 views

ADD a REPLY to this post...

Replies(15)

Video∘Last activity one month ago

A surveillance camera beats a crime and corruption up to 70% in the public or private environment especially in advance countries, the remaining 30% is up to the government and law enforcement agencies and also the general public to enforce and arrest the criminal... CCTV needs to be installed in all parts of the society, and also in the private homes too so it could help to reduce crime. Just imagine without CCTV, no one might have seen this man stealing a phone from where it was charging..

Video∘Last activity one month ago

I don't understand, the essence of CCTV is see everything going on in a particular place... It's not for latter use, someone should be motoring it, it is called ccTV, it is meant to be watched ... It is not a storage device

Video∘Last activity one month ago

POWER BANK, makes it hard for phone to be stolen , get one today and save the agony/pains of loosing more expensive phones ✊🏾

Add a comment...

Something wey dey ur front,,,,, unless you plug am too for sucket πŸ˜‚

Video∘Last activity one month ago

We Africa they do mistake.. someone should be at the system to watch who stole or doing bad things so they can catch them..not campaign after the election

Video∘Last activity one month ago

What a cheap and hungry thief Kai and to think he dressed like a rich and responsible manπŸ’”u see is not about dressing tufiakwa

Video∘Last activity one month ago

But that CCtv camera panned to the left following him out the door someone must have been controlling it...it wasn't fixed on a particular shot...πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Video∘Last activity one month ago

😒😒😒😒😒😒after he will go sell that one and spend for the family.. and the children go they shout daddy oyoyo😒😒😒 haaa

Video∘Last activity one month ago

The way you’re dressed that’s how you are addressed? That English na scam πŸ˜‚ if person wen carry dread lock stay there dem go say na him carry am

Video∘Last activity one month ago

Elderly man for that matter. For me, it’s the way he held the cord and pushed the phone like Messi, passed it to right wing and shot to goal.

Video∘Last activity one month ago

Dear Nigerians CCTV is used to monitor live movements and events & not to show replay after 600 years or only when there is a problem.

Video∘Last activity one month ago

NIGGA IS GOT TALENT. WELL DRESSED. Person go dey think say na one of those rich Aboki πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Video∘Last activity one month ago

So someone will just wake up dress up nicely seeking where to thief , Chai 😒

Video∘Last activity one month ago

And be later sell the phone for 2,500 only.. God go punish thieves eh

Video∘Last activity one month ago

What a thief!! God Gorbid. Someone's husband

Video∘Last activity one month ago

PROFESSIONAL LIFTER πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ someone’s father and sugar daddy πŸ˜‚

ADD a REPLY to this post...

Recommended Topics


g/Money

1281 followers

Last activity yesterday


g/Men

1126 followers

Last activity 21 hours ago


g/Igbo

71 followers

Last activity 16 hours ago


g/Football

812 followers

Last activity one month ago


g/Central Bank Of Nigeria

191 followers

Last activity 18 days ago