RelationshipLast activity one month ago

Baba you need to quit the relationship too. There is nothing else remaining except you want to keep beating around the bush. Might be difficult but no choice.

If you believe the child is yours then you can finalise agreements with her and her mum on upkeep and future (schooling etc) for the child. Afterwards stop giving her money or communicating with her and move on. Explain the situations to your own people so that they can rally round you and you can find strength in their encouragement.

If you have any valuable property with her, you can discuss also the repossession of what you feel is rightfully yours. I dont think there is any point of applying force or police to retrieve items especially if they aren't very much valuable. Otherwise I'll leave the discretion to you on what to do.

You may have wasted these years investing emotionally and financially but you are still young and can still pick yourself up. Look towards the future baba. Better times ahead and better luck in your next relationship.

Add a comment...

Questions & Posts trending last 24 hours

I Got Married In 2021, And My Hubby And I Have Had Sex Only Twice A Month. How Can I Make My Husband Show More Interest In Sex?

I got married in 2021. Since day one, my hubby and I have had sex twice a month. I have tried talking to him, but he says he isn't f...

Marriage13 answersLast activity 6 hours ago

Popular US-based Kenyan Pastor, Dr. KN Jacob Has Said That A Man Can Cheat On A Woman And Still Love Her With Every Breath Of His Life.

Popular US-based Kenyan pastor and motivational speaker Dr. KN Jacob has said that a man can cheat on a woman and still love her wit...

Life14 answersLast activity 2 days ago

Recommended Topics



Last activity 9 hours ago



Last activity 11 hours ago



Last activity 4 days ago



Last activity 10 hours ago



Last activity 11 hours ago