15 days ago
Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour, The Labour Party Flag Bearer For The Governorship Election In Lagos, Pays A Visit To The Ooni Of Ife.
Nigeria∘Last activity 15 days ago
The things this guy will do in Lagos if he mistakenly wins.
1. He'll channel the Lagos state treasury into the hands of Ipobs. All he needs to do is appoint an Igbo man to head the State treasury in Lagos, and bo0m, and we won't see any record of money in or out again.
2. He will retire MC Oluomo and start his park touts/agbero empire (with Igbos) in Lagos.. park touts plenty for the East more than any other region. That is the only work they do there.
3. He will appoint Igbos to head markets across Lagos and scrap the Iyaloja title.. one of Yoruba cultures has gone like that.
4. He will sack Oba of Lagos and elevate one Eze ndigbo to be the ruler in Lagos.
5. He will retrench Yorubas from Lagos state civil service and recruit Igbos, especially the Anambra people, to fill all the vacancies. It's evident from his choice of words e.g. afonja, to describe Yorubas. So if you are a Yoruba working with LASG and you join them to vote LP over your current employer, know you will soon become jobless and hopeless.
Our people say ise l'ogun ise.. when you lose your job, your eyes will clear. The devil you know is better than the angel you just met promising you heaven and earth.
The list is endless.
Yoruba e ronu.. make e no says una wan dey unfortunate.
Post a reply
PollWhat Is The Best Neighborhood Or City To Live In Lagos And Experience The Best Africa Offers?
Lagos∘8 answers∘Last activity one month ago
Poll ends 4 days from now
Because We Are Conversing About Ethnic Profiling, Here Is A Comic From Punch Newspaper In 2019.
Nigeria∘5 answers∘Last activity yesterday
Photos: Church Congregant Drowns During Baptism In South Africa.
Church∘2 answers∘Last activity 2 days ago
Last activity yesterday
Add a comment...