g/Force

312 followers

Ask an anonymous Force related question...

NigeriaLast activity one month ago

Funny thing is 90% of NPF are frustrated Nigerians who are almost dying of hunger . The remaining 10% are from the Cadet . Probably people who dreamt of becoming police officers in life . 90% is worrisome but true . Okay name one person that is doing police job as a dream come true . They are usually unhappy in the job because they have other dreams that didn’t come true as a result of the dysfunctional system in Nigeria . Ire o

NigeriaLast activity one month ago

Is this not atiku wife bag they are carrying. Her husband is jus a contestant and already his wives has a police orderly carrying hand bag.

VideoLast activity 4 months ago

Honestly, where there is no law, there is no sin.


However, you don't have to be stupidly wicked to cut off heads because you want to implement draconian rules. Nonsense!


Why can't Lagos send offenders to jail without the option of bail for maybe 3 to 4 weeks and see if people will not still break the rule?


Nobody wants to be incarcerated for silly.

Anonymous

11 months ago

NigeriaLast activity 11 months ago

So soldier with gun fit beg & cry like small pikin like this?  


Nigerian Army Special Forces Personnel Personnel Weeps And Begs For Forgiveness After His Superior Caught Him Collecting Bribe From Motorists (video)


Look, it is very easy to stop all these bribe-taking by uniformed men if only their superiors really want to.


Unfortunately they don't because the same superiors are the major partakers of the bribe returns.

Recommended Topics


g/Election

363 followers

Last activity 3 days ago


g/Life

1163 followers

Last activity 4 hours ago


g/Family & Parenting

922 followers

Last activity 7 hours ago


g/Nigerians Abroad

1042 followers

Last activity 7 hours ago

Post a reply


PollMen, If You Were Required To Delete One Of Those Options Forever, Which Would It Be?

Women9 answersLast activity 12 days ago

44 votes

Poll ends tomorrow

Is Move To Earn Dead? - 2023 Statistics Exposes This

NigeriaNo answer yetLast activity 3 days ago

A Sick Woman From Kaduna State Identified As Dorcas Has Allegedly Refused To Be Treated At The Hospital Because "it Is Against Her Tradition.''

Activist Chigozie Effe, who disclosed this on Facebook, said he had traveled from Minna to Kafanchan in Kaduna to take the woman to ...

Spirituality13 answersLast activity 2 days ago

This Is Ours.

Dating & RelationshpNo answer yetLast activity 2 days ago

Gist.am Rules